Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Are Bush's critics right?




















By Tony Blankley

One word answer - yes, and it begs a question.

How does Blankley breathe when his head is so far up duh-bya's ass?

Is Bush a Clear & Present Danger?

By Robert Parry

Faced with George W. Bush’s disastrous policies in the Middle East and his adamant refusal to change course, the question now arises whether the President has become a “clear and present danger” to the security of the United States and, indirectly, to Israel.

I am so sick of hearing about the danger to Israel coming out of the mouths of Americans I could scream - why should the United States give a fuck about that shitty little country?

The US - Israel relationship reminds me of the teenage sluts my friends and I used to fuck in high school - totally one sided..


Good News...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home